Hydro Cloud Serum
Ηydro Cloud Serum is a thin, intensive moisturizing serum that replenishes the skin’s moisture levels, “filling” lines & wrinkles and restoring density to all skin types.
At the same time, it strengthens the skin against external aggressions by balancing the microbiome.
It has a discreet fragrance, light texture and is quickly absorbed without leaving any greasy feeling.
Non-Comedogenic, Parabens & gluten free. Suitable for Vegans
Not tested on animals Suitable for Vegans
- Dry / dehydrated skin
- All ages
- All skin types, even sensitive
• Complex of 4 Hyaluronic Acids (3 different molecular weights & 1 bioactive formula). By combining H.A. of different molecular weights (small – medium – large) we achieve deep hydration at all levels of the skin, resulting in a better quality of the stratum corneum. Complementary, the bioactive H.A. formula offers intensive and long-lasting hydration, resulting in the “filling” of fine lines & wrinkles, the neutralization of free radicals and protection against UV radiation and atmospheric pollutants.
• Prebiotic with an action similar to vitamin D, activates the production of the vitamin D receptor, thus enhancing its action, for perfectly hydrated skin with a strong epidermal barrier. It targets both immediate and long-lasting hydration, as it helps to increase moisture levels in the outer layers of the stratum corneum, for smoothing and elasticity of the skin.
• Niacinamide, a water-soluble form of Vitamin B3, with anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and antioxidant properties. It “erases” fine lines, brightens the skin, relieves swelling and redness, leaving the face soft and radiant. Moisturizes and strengthens the skin barrier, preventing moisture loss.
• Active ingredient from the Rose of Jericho or otherwise known as the “Resurrection” plant because it has the ability to never “die”, surviving for years in a completely arid environment and coming back to life within a few hours with a little water! Thanks to its anti-aging and cell-boosting properties, it revitalizes stressed cells, as it stimulates and boosts their metabolic activity that has faded. At the same time, it provides immediate hydration, restoring the skin’s elasticity and density, while preserving its microbiome.
How to Use
Apply daily in the morning (or evening) on clean skin, on face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
Follow with Hydro Cloud Oil-Free Water Gel Cream for complete skin care.
It is ideal for layering in combination with any serum or cream (Retinol Reboot, Brightening Vit C, Peptides Reload, Blemish Control).
It is recommended for acneic skin following treatment with accutane or other retinoids to balance hydration levels from the side effects of treatment.
Can be a complete home care regimen for use after treatment with injectable Hyaluronic Acid fillers.
If you are to be exposed to the sun, continue with the appropriate sunscreen for complete protection.
Aqua, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Niacinamide, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Erythritol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool
Shipping & Payment Methods
Α) Cash on Delivery
Payment of the purchase order is made by the User to the employee of the courier company upon delivery at the User’s address. The User shall pay the amount for the purchase order in cash. The fee for payment by cash on delivery is 1.50€ (VAT included). (Cash on Delivery is only available to the Greek market)
Β) Payment by credit and / or debit and / or prepaid card
The Company accepts credit, debit and / or prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards. To ensure total security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these shall be made through the secure system of Euronet, which is based on the international company for protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL). As soon as the User completes the purchase order, they shall be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Euronet. On this page, the User shall fill in all the required fields (card number, expiration date, CCV2 / CVC2, cardholder’s name). The User’s card details are processed exclusively for the completion of the transaction, i.e., full payment for the products purchased by the User from the site. The processing of personal data is governed by the Company’s Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
C) Bank Transfer
Payment of the purchase order could be made via bank transfer (Deposit) in one of the following banks, Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank:
Attention: All bank charges and commissions for deposit, transfer or remittance are borne by the customer. If the transfer is made within the same bank (e.g. Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank) there is no commission. In order to serve you better, please give the bank your Order Number and Name as reason/deposit comments. Then please send the receipt or confirmation of deposit by e-mail to email@example.com. The execution of the orders takes place after the confirmation of the deposit in our account. The bank accounts for depositing money are:
|Piraeus Bank||BENEFICIARY: YOUTHLAB. S.A|
|Account Number:||50 550 891 940 30|
|ΙΒΑΝ:||GR28 0172 0550 0050 5508 9194 030|
|ALPHA BANK||BENEFICIARY: YOUTH LAB. ABEE|
|Account Number:||158 00 2330 00 0715|
Purchase orders are shipped exclusively by courier. When entering the purchase order, the User selects the postal address to which they wish the order to be sent, in the section “SHIPPING ADDRESS”.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent to the customer with the details of their order.
It is possible to ship orders outside of Greece.
Shipping Costs for Purchase Orders
For orders of a total price of thirty-nine (39) euro or more (in Greece), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of ninety (90) euro or more (in EU), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of one hundred twenty (120) euro or more (rest of the World), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs
For orders of a total price of less than thirty-nine (39) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 3€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Greece.
For orders of a total price of less than ninety (90) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 14€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Europe.
For orders of a total price of less than one hundred twenty (120) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 26€ (VAT included) per order for shipping for the rest of the World.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent with the details of the order.
Shipments abroad (outside of Greece) are made through:
DHL Courier Service
DHL is a fast courier service that is available in some countries and for certain order weights. Under normal circumstances DHL service delivers within 2-5 days.
Via International Mail as “registered parcels” in the name of the recipient.
The average delivery time (after shipping by us) for Balkan and European countries is 7-15 working days, while for the rest of the countries it is an average of 10-20 working days.
For further clarification or information please contact us:
Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: +30 216 900 0060 (Monday– Friday 10:00 – 17:00)