Retinol Reboot Hydra-Gel Eye Patches - Monodose
Enhanced night mask with retinol to reconstruct the eye area.
Smooths fine lines & wrinkles, tightens, moisturizes, while restoring even skin tone & texture, without causing irritation.
A new, specialized formula with new generation retinol that gives an immediate lifting effect and a long-term treatment on the signs of aging around the eyes and the “crow’s feet”.
20 minutes are enough to “reboot” the signs of aging!
The Retinol Reboot Hydra-Gel Eye Patches are available in an economical jar, which contains 30 pairs of patches and a spatula, but also in a practical monodose package (1 pair of patches), so that you carry them easily everywhere… even on your short getaways!
Dermatologically tested, free from parabens, gluten, ethanolamine, soy & wheat, formaldehyde, mineral oil, phthalate, nitro musk.
Suitable for Vegans.
- Fine lines & intense, permanent wrinkles
- Uneven skin color tone
- Retinol: In liposomal form of Retinol, for stability and deep skin penetration. It inhibits aging & improves skin appearance after damage caused by UV radiation. Smooths fine lines and reduces permanent wrinkles, enhancing collagen, GAGs & elastin production.
- Bakuchiol (Plant Retinol): With Retinol-like anti-aging properties, it does not cause unwanted side effects, helps reduce the depth of already established wrinkles, while improving skin texture and color tone. Prevents the formation of new wrinkles, shielding epidermal barrier & maintaining humidity levels. Protects against damages caused by sun radiation, while -when combined with Retinol- it stabilizes it, also increasing tolerance of its use.
- Hydroxyproline Derivative: New technology amino acid, playing a catalytic role in collagen synthesis and stability. It offers a complete action as it protects elastin, stimulates TIMP production (natural antiaging inhibitors) and inhibits MMPs enzymes (responsible for skin aging process).
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a natural skin component. Thanks to its ability to retain large amounts of water, it acts as a moisturizing agent, plumping the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, while increasing its elasticity
- Vitamin Β3 (Or Niacinamide): Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, it repairs damage caused by free radicals, restores brightness, while reducing irritations and pigmented lesions. By shielding epidermal barrier, it limits water loss, increases stratum corneum’s thickness & stimulates collagen production
- Osmolyte Complex: It supports skin self-healing, by enhancing its regenerative and restorative properties, as well as preventing sagginess, lack of elasticity, while smoothing deep wrinkles. At the same time, it contributes to the reduction of transdermal water loss and the maintenance of humidity levels.
How to Use
Gently remove with clean hands the gel patches from sachet and apply onto clean, dry under-eye area.
Apply at night, onto clean skin in the under-eye area. Leave for 20-30 minutes, remove patches, and tap the excess product with fingers.
For better results, subsequent use of Retinol Reboot Eye Serum is recommended.
If applied during the day, then apply a cream with SPF 30 or higher, on the area, for protection.
In case of irritation in the area, reduce the use to 2 times a week.
Note: Do not apply during pregnancy or breastfeeding, on irritated skin from the sun or onto wounds
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Carrageenan, Pentylene Glycol, Peg – 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Potassium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ultramarines, Chlorphenesin, Gellan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, 1,2 – Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Calcium Lactate, Bakuchiol, CI 77491, Parfum, Titanium Dioxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Palmitic Αcid, Trehalose, Betaine, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Taurine, Inositol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Retinol , Silica, Polyglyceryl – 10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl -10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Tocophero
Shipping & Payment Methods
Α) Cash on Delivery
Payment of the purchase order is made by the User to the employee of the courier company upon delivery at the User’s address. The User shall pay the amount for the purchase order in cash. The fee for payment by cash on delivery is 1.50€ (VAT included). (Cash on Delivery is only available to the Greek market)
Β) Payment by credit and / or debit and / or prepaid card
The Company accepts credit, debit and / or prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards. To ensure total security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these shall be made through the secure system of Euronet, which is based on the international company for protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL). As soon as the User completes the purchase order, they shall be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Euronet. On this page, the User shall fill in all the required fields (card number, expiration date, CCV2 / CVC2, cardholder’s name). The User’s card details are processed exclusively for the completion of the transaction, i.e., full payment for the products purchased by the User from the site. The processing of personal data is governed by the Company’s Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
C) Bank Transfer
Payment of the purchase order could be made via bank transfer (Deposit) in one of the following banks, Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank:
Attention: All bank charges and commissions for deposit, transfer or remittance are borne by the customer. If the transfer is made within the same bank (e.g. Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank) there is no commission. In order to serve you better, please give the bank your Order Number and Name as reason/deposit comments. Then please send the receipt or confirmation of deposit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The execution of the orders takes place after the confirmation of the deposit in our account. The bank accounts for depositing money are:
|Piraeus Bank||BENEFICIARY: YOUTHLAB. S.A|
|Account Number:||50 550 891 940 30|
|ΙΒΑΝ:||GR28 0172 0550 0050 5508 9194 030|
|ALPHA BANK||BENEFICIARY: YOUTH LAB. ABEE|
|Account Number:||158 00 2330 00 0715|
Purchase orders are shipped exclusively by courier. When entering the purchase order, the User selects the postal address to which they wish the order to be sent, in the section “SHIPPING ADDRESS”.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent to the customer with the details of their order.
It is possible to ship orders outside of Greece.
Shipping Costs for Purchase Orders
For orders of a total price of thirty-nine (39) euro or more (in Greece), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of ninety (90) euro or more (in EU), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of one hundred twenty (120) euro or more (rest of the World), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs
For orders of a total price of less than thirty-nine (39) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 3€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Greece.
For orders of a total price of less than ninety (90) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 14€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Europe.
For orders of a total price of less than one hundred twenty (120) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 26€ (VAT included) per order for shipping for the rest of the World.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent with the details of the order.
Shipments abroad (outside of Greece) are made through:
DHL Courier Service
DHL is a fast courier service that is available in some countries and for certain order weights. Under normal circumstances DHL service delivers within 2-5 days.
Via International Mail as “registered parcels” in the name of the recipient.
The average delivery time (after shipping by us) for Balkan and European countries is 7-15 working days, while for the rest of the countries it is an average of 10-20 working days.
Visitors/users are requested to read the detailed payment and shipping terms here: Payment Methods – Shipping Policy
For further clarification or information please contact us:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: +30 216 900 0060 (Monday– Friday 10:00 – 17:00)