Tips for glowing hair and skin!
One of the most classic questions is, how to keep my hair and skin glowing.
It doesn’t take as much effort as many people imagine.
And what is the easy way for that?
A magical, all-purpose dry oil that fits easily in your purse or suitcase and you’ll have the desired glow all year round!
The DRY OIL from YOUTHLAB. which of course is not just an oil, but a 3-in-1 oil – for face, body and hair. That is, with just one product you cover all the needs of your body, since it offers intensive hydration, nourishment, has antioxidant action against free radicals and premature aging and at the same time gives the glow that we so much need especially during the summer months!
The pluses of DRY OIL that make it stand out, is the fact that it combines all the advantages of oils, such as hydration and nourishment, while isolating their disadvantages since it has a light texture, does not let you with an oily sense and is absorbed immediately! This way your skin gets all the nutrients without being greasy and the feeling it leaves you with will really delight you!
So if the question is: me with oily skin “can I use it?” as you can understand the answer is Yes, and yes again!
And what are the “strengths” of DRY OIL?
For hair: Reduces static and frizz, provides protection from heat and dyes, and increases elasticity, significantly reducing breaking at the ends.
For skin: Strengthens the skin to retain moisture and helps the body produce its own hyaluronic acid and collagen, which results in deep hydration and smoothing of wrinkles.
Bonus tip: As you apply it to your hair, apply the DRY OIL over your nails as well, it’s great for strengthening them. And as the saying goes, Two birds with one stone!!!
Now of course if you liked this bonus, I can suggest 6 non-traditional ways to use it, besides the obvious ones:
1. Bath tip: In the bath, add a few drops along with your shower gel for nourishment.
2. Make up tip: Add 1-2 drops to your makeup and with the glow you will remember me.
3. Hair Styling tip: Put a few drops in the palms of your hands and shake your hair to make them seem like moving.
4. Hair protection: The day before dyeing, apply it along the length of the hair to nourish and protect it from the dyeing chemicals.
5. Sun care hair protection: Apply it to your hair for protection from the sea and the sun.
6. Massage ritual: Massage your whole body for relaxation to take away the tension of the day.