Brightening Boom Mask - 1 pc
Our newly launched face mask, Brightening Boom Mask works to restore even skin tone and natural glow, while it reduces hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots, skin’s discoloration, and acne marks.
The sheet mask enhances collagen production, while it smooths out wrinkles and fine lines, as well as it helps to re-plump your complexion. Intensely rehydrating, the radiance-enhancing mask helps to restore skin’s volume and moisture while soothing irritations, and comforts sensitive or sensitized skin.
Powered by the complex of 12 Vitamins and the hot active ingredient Tranexamic acid, works like a “bomb” of refreshment and rejuvenation for the skin, as it contains the volume of 23ml serum!
The Brightening Boom Mask is available in an economical pack of 4 sheet masks and in monodose as well.
Suitable for all skin types, even the sensitive ones.
Dermatologically tested. Free from parabens & gluten. Suitable for vegans.
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Dryness & Dehydration
- Irritated, sensitive or sensitized skin
- All skin types
- 12 Vitamins: The unique combination of Vitamin C, along with Vitamins Ε, F, Η and the Vitamin B complex, re-activates skin’s metabolism, stimulates collagen synthesis, and reduces hyperpigmentation. Skin looks smoother and plumper, while complexion is radiant. The stable Vitamin C derivative which we chose, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP), protects the skin, promotes its development, and improves its appearance.
- Tranexamic acid: An internationally recognized skin whitening ingredient. Suitable for all kinds of skin types, can remove pigmentation, whitening, and lighten spots, such as, pigmentation after sun exposure. As a result, it restores and repairs even skin tone.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): as an ingredient secretly holds the key to smooth flawless and hydrated skin. Our own skin cells produce it naturally and it is believed that a single gram of HA has the ability to hold up to six liters of water. Applying HA on your face plumps up the skin and smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles, while regains its elasticity.
- Hippophae extract: Rich in polyphenols and vitamins, hippophae extract is known since ancient history for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It is a natural and valuable topical agent, well suited for skin regeneration and repair radiance for a visibly youthful effect.
- Glutathione: is one of the most important antioxidants in cells, that helps protect them from oxidative stress caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS). At the same time, it also functions as a whitening agent, helping inhibit melanin synthesis, providing even skin tone and look.
- Allantoin: moisturizes the skin to prevent dryness and irritation. It is suitable for sensitive skin too because of its non-irritable nature. It is used as a soothing ingredient in skin care products and prevents transepidermal water loss, retaining water in the skin cells, while helping in the synthesis of collagen.
How to Use
Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 20-30 minutes. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl / Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide Np, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Glutathione Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Tocopherol, Thiamine Hcl, Beta-Carotene, Linoleic Acid Riboflavin, Inositol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Fragrance
Shipping & Payment Methods
Α) Cash on Delivery
Payment of the purchase order is made by the User to the employee of the courier company upon delivery at the User’s address. The User shall pay the amount for the purchase order in cash. The fee for payment by cash on delivery is 1.50€ (VAT included). (Cash on Delivery is only available to the Greek market)
Β) Payment by credit and / or debit and / or prepaid card
The Company accepts credit, debit and / or prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards. To ensure total security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these shall be made through the secure system of Euronet, which is based on the international company for protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL). As soon as the User completes the purchase order, they shall be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Euronet. On this page, the User shall fill in all the required fields (card number, expiration date, CCV2 / CVC2, cardholder’s name). The User’s card details are processed exclusively for the completion of the transaction, i.e., full payment for the products purchased by the User from the site. The processing of personal data is governed by the Company’s Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
C) Bank Transfer
Payment of the purchase order could be made via bank transfer (Deposit) in one of the following banks, Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank:
Attention: All bank charges and commissions for deposit, transfer or remittance are borne by the customer. If the transfer is made within the same bank (e.g. Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank) there is no commission. In order to serve you better, please give the bank your Order Number and Name as reason/deposit comments. Then please send the receipt or confirmation of deposit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The execution of the orders takes place after the confirmation of the deposit in our account. The bank accounts for depositing money are:
|Piraeus Bank||BENEFICIARY: YOUTHLAB. S.A|
|Account Number:||50 550 891 940 30|
|ΙΒΑΝ:||GR28 0172 0550 0050 5508 9194 030|
|ALPHA BANK||BENEFICIARY: YOUTH LAB. ABEE|
|Account Number:||158 00 2330 00 0715|
Purchase orders are shipped exclusively by courier. When entering the purchase order, the User selects the postal address to which they wish the order to be sent, in the section “SHIPPING ADDRESS”.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent to the customer with the details of their order.
It is possible to ship orders outside of Greece.
Shipping Costs for Purchase Orders
For orders of a total price of thirty-nine (39) euro or more (in Greece), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of ninety (90) euro or more (in EU), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of one hundred twenty (120) euro or more (rest of the World), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs
For orders of a total price of less than thirty-nine (39) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 3€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Greece.
For orders of a total price of less than ninety (90) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 14€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Europe.
For orders of a total price of less than one hundred twenty (120) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 26€ (VAT included) per order for shipping for the rest of the World.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent with the details of the order.
Shipments abroad (outside of Greece) are made through:
DHL Courier Service
DHL is a fast courier service that is available in some countries and for certain order weights. Under normal circumstances DHL service delivers within 2-5 days.
Via International Mail as “registered parcels” in the name of the recipient.
The average delivery time (after shipping by us) for Balkan and European countries is 7-15 working days, while for the rest of the countries it is an average of 10-20 working days.
Visitors/users are requested to read the detailed payment and shipping terms here: Payment Methods – Shipping Policy
For further clarification or information please contact us:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: +30 216 900 0060 (Monday– Friday 10:00 – 17:00)