Brightening Vit-C Hydra-Gel Eye Patches - 60 pcs.
YOUTH LAB. laboratories, after the huge success of the Peptides Spring Hydra-Gel Eye Patches that established as the best-selling eye mask in Greece*, are now presenting the Brightening Vit-C Hydra-Gel Eye Patches infused with Vitamin C.
The specially formulated patches work to brighten your under-eye area, targeting to reduce ageing signs, such us: dark circles, crow’s feet, wrinkles, fine lines and help reduce puffiness and discoloration.
These hydrogels work in just 20 minutes to restore a brighter, plumped, smooth, youthful appearance to overworked, under-rested eyes for a luminous look, from the very first look!
The Brightening Vit-C Hydra Gel Eye Patches are available in an economical jar, which contains 30 pairs of patches and a spatula, but also in a practical monodose package (1 pair of patches), so that you carry them easily everywhere… even on your short getaways!
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Dermatologically tested – Paraben & gluten free. Suitable for vegans.
* sales in online pharmacies in the category Eye Masks for 2021, based on eRetail Audit by Convert Group
- Dark circles
- Puffiness and swelling
- Uneven skin tone
- Elasticity loss
- Two types of Vitamin C: stable derivative Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP) and Ascorbic Acid. SAP is an active ingredient which protects the skin, promotes its development, and improves its appearance. Ascorbic Acid is the active form of Vitamin C, which easily penetrates deeper skin layers. Vitamin C is the most abundant antioxidant in the skin, which counteracts skin aging in promoting collagen formation, while it helps lighten skin tone and reduce dark spots.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): as an ingredient secretly holds the key to smooth flawless and hydrated skin. Our own skin cells produce it naturally and it is believed that a single gram of HA has the ability to hold up to six liters of water. Applying HA on your face plumps up the skin and smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles, while regains its elasticity.
- Niacinamide: known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, can improve the appearance of hyperpigmented skin, reduce redness, fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin texture and enhance skin barrier properties. Works to prevent melanin from reaching the surface of the skin. Niacinamide can reduce transepidermal water loss, wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots, and poor skin texture.
- Calcium Pantothenate: The stable form of Vitamin B5. It deeply hydrates, suppresses free radicals, and enhances collagen and elastin production. A vital ingredient that firms and renews the skin.
- Caffeine: reduces swelling and influences microcirculation eye depuffing. Diminishes appearance of under eye circles while it provides antioxidant properties.
- Licorice root extract: natural plant extract with strong antioxidant activity. Is a skin-conditioning ingredient that can improve the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
How to Use
Use the spatula included to gently lift a patch. Apply onto cleansed skin on the area below each eye. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Remove the patches and gently pat the surplus product with your fingers until fully absorbed. Apply daily as a monthly treatment or as often as necessary. Each patch is for one use only.
Water, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Sucrose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Allantoin, Caffeine, Chlorphenesin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, CI 77492, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77491, Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin
Shipping & Payment Methods
Α) Cash on Delivery
Payment of the purchase order is made by the User to the employee of the courier company upon delivery at the User’s address. The User shall pay the amount for the purchase order in cash. The fee for payment by cash on delivery is 1.50€ (VAT included). (Cash on Delivery is only available to the Greek market)
Β) Payment by credit and / or debit and / or prepaid card
The Company accepts credit, debit and / or prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards. To ensure total security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these shall be made through the secure system of Euronet, which is based on the international company for protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL). As soon as the User completes the purchase order, they shall be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Euronet. On this page, the User shall fill in all the required fields (card number, expiration date, CCV2 / CVC2, cardholder’s name). The User’s card details are processed exclusively for the completion of the transaction, i.e., full payment for the products purchased by the User from the site. The processing of personal data is governed by the Company’s Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
C) Bank Transfer
Payment of the purchase order could be made via bank transfer (Deposit) in one of the following banks, Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank:
Attention: All bank charges and commissions for deposit, transfer or remittance are borne by the customer. If the transfer is made within the same bank (e.g. Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank) there is no commission. In order to serve you better, please give the bank your Order Number and Name as reason/deposit comments. Then please send the receipt or confirmation of deposit by e-mail to email@example.com. The execution of the orders takes place after the confirmation of the deposit in our account. The bank accounts for depositing money are:
|Piraeus Bank||BENEFICIARY: YOUTHLAB. S.A|
|Account Number:||50 550 891 940 30|
|ΙΒΑΝ:||GR28 0172 0550 0050 5508 9194 030|
|ALPHA BANK||BENEFICIARY: YOUTH LAB. ABEE|
|Account Number:||158 00 2330 00 0715|
Purchase orders are shipped exclusively by courier. When entering the purchase order, the User selects the postal address to which they wish the order to be sent, in the section “SHIPPING ADDRESS”.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent to the customer with the details of their order.
It is possible to ship orders outside of Greece.
Shipping Costs for Purchase Orders
For orders of a total price of thirty-nine (39) euro or more (in Greece), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of ninety (90) euro or more (in EU), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of one hundred twenty (120) euro or more (rest of the World), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs
For orders of a total price of less than thirty-nine (39) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 3€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Greece.
For orders of a total price of less than ninety (90) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 14€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Europe.
For orders of a total price of less than one hundred twenty (120) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 26€ (VAT included) per order for shipping for the rest of the World.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent with the details of the order.
Shipments abroad (outside of Greece) are made through:
DHL Courier Service
DHL is a fast courier service that is available in some countries and for certain order weights. Under normal circumstances DHL service delivers within 2-5 days.
Via International Mail as “registered parcels” in the name of the recipient.
The average delivery time (after shipping by us) for Balkan and European countries is 7-15 working days, while for the rest of the countries it is an average of 10-20 working days.
Visitors/users are requested to read the detailed payment and shipping terms here: Payment Methods – Shipping Policy
For further clarification or information please contact us:
Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: +30 216 900 0060 (Monday– Friday 10:00 – 17:00)