Retinol Reboot Value Set
YOUTH LAB.‘s autumn offerings include fancy bags with the brand’s favorite codes, in full size packs and with a profit of up to 65% of the value of the products!
In the Retinol Reboot Value Set by purchasing the anti-aging night cream with active Retinol, you get you get as a GIFT a pair of Hydra-Gel Eye Patches and 2 facial masks for smoothing intense wrinkles.
Enhanced night cream with new generation Retinol, to regenerate and rebuild the skin. Visibly reduces lines and deep wrinkles, enhances skin firmness, elasticity and resilience, while balancing moisture levels for healthy, radiant skin. For all skin types.
Night-time hydrogel eye mask to smooth deep wrinkles, firm and even tone & texture.
Infused fabric night face mask with active Retinol, for smoothing already established deep wrinkles, tightening and even tone & texture, without irritation. For all skin types.
- Normal / Combination / Oily / Dry skin
- Skin with imperfections or tendency to rodacea/ redness
- Adult acne
- Uneven skin tone
- Rough texture
- Normal / Combination / Oily / Dry skin
- Fine lines & intensive, established wrinkles
- Retinal O5 Complex, form of retinaldehyde, which is the closest derivative in retinoic acid, aiming to accelerate cellular metabolism and improve skin brightness, while works magnificently on sensitive skin. Restores signs of photoaging, while metabolizing into retinoic acid.
- Patented HPR Retinoic Acid Ester, that takes action at the heart of cells, without – just like retinoic acid- causing irritations. New generation type of Vitamin A, quickly targeting at cell renewal, as no in between stages in the initial molecule intervene, as is the case with retinol.
- Meadowfoam Delta Lactone, that hydrates, while toning down the irritability of aggressive agents.
- Swertia Chirata Extract, that accelerates cell renewal and boosts skin resilience.
- Niacinamide, that strengthens the epidermis and hydrates, while reducing pores, dull and uneven skin tone.
- Polyglycuronic acid, oligosaccharide that enhances skin firmness and restores face oval
- Retinol: In liposomal form of Retinol, for stability and deep skin penetration. It inhibits aging & improves skin appearance after damage caused by UV radiation. Smooths fine lines and reduces permanent wrinkles, enhancing collagen, GAGs & elastin production.
- Bakuchiol (Plant Retinol): With Retinol-like anti-aging properties, it does not cause unwanted side effects, helps reduce the depth of already established wrinkles, while improving skin texture and color tone. Prevents the formation of new wrinkles, shielding epidermal barrier & maintaining humidity levels. Protects against damages caused by sun radiation, while -when combined with Retinol- it stabilizes it, also increasing tolerance of its use.
- Hydroxyproline Derivative: New technology amino acid, playing a catalytic role in collagen synthesis and stability. It offers a complete action as it protects elastin, stimulates TIMP production (natural antiaging inhibitors) and inhibits MMPs enzymes (responsible for skin aging process).
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a natural skin component. Thanks to its ability to retain large amounts of water, it acts as a moisturizing agent, plumping the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, while increasing its elasticity
- Vitamin Β3 (Or Niacinamide): Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, it repairs damage caused by free radicals, restores brightness, while reducing irritations and pigmented lesions. By shielding epidermal barrier, it limits water loss, increases stratum corneum’s thickness & stimulates collagen production
- Osmolyte Complex: It supports skin self-healing, by enhancing its regenerative and restorative properties, as well as preventing sagginess, lack of elasticity, while smoothing deep wrinkles. At the same time, it contributes to the reduction of transdermal water loss and the maintenance of humidity levels.
- Ferulic Acid: Powerful natural antioxidant that neutralizes damages caused by
free radicals that accelerate aging. Prevents the formation of fine lines & wrinkles, and -despite an acid-
it reduces irritation, while helping maintain an even color tone.
- Retinol: In a liposomal form of Retinol for stability and deep skin penetration. It inhibits aging & improves skin appearance after damage caused by UV radiation. Smooths fine lines and reduces established wrinkles, enhancing collagen, GAGs & elastin production.
- Retinol Ester: Promotes collagen production, smooths fine lines & reduces deep wrinkles. Epidermal barrier of mature & photoaged skin is strengthened and supported.
Thus, elasticity increases, and its youthful glow is restored. Also, it helps keep pores clean and reduce oiliness, contributing to minimized adult acne.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a natural skin component. Thanks to its ability to retain large amounts of water, it acts as a moisturizing agent, plumping skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, while increasing its elasticity.
- Glyceryl Glucoside: New generation moisturizing agent, derived from the Resurrection plant, with action similar to Osmolytes. It contributes to maintain and increase humidity levels, activating moisturizing cell channels. It enhances collagen and elastin production, offering skin elasticity, radiance, and smooth texture.
- Hydroxyproline Derivative: It improves skin quality by increasing elasticity & smoothing fine lines. At the same time, it promotes ceramides synthesis, repairing and strengthening epidermal barrier. It contributes to increase skin humidity levels and provides long-lasting hydration.
How to Use
Apply every night on face, neck and décolleté.
If you have never used a similar retinol product before, start by applying every other night, for two weeks and then nightly. For better results, combine with Retinol Reboot Serum.
In case of irritation, reduce the frequency of use to twice a week. If the symptoms insist, take a short break until skin returns to normal and limit its nightly use from one to three times a week.
Do not apply to sensitive or sensitized skin and avoid the eye area, as well as direct contact with the eyes.
Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area, on the upper inner part of the forearm, to test if you are sensitive to this product. If you develop irritation, rinse off gently, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
Gently remove with clean hands the gel patches from sachet and apply onto clean, dry under-eye area.
Apply at night, onto clean skin in the under-eye area. Leave for 20-30 minutes, remove patches, and tap the excess product with fingers.
For better results, subsequent use of Retinol Reboot Eye Serum is recommended.
If applied during the day, then apply a cream with SPF 30 or higher, on the area, for protection.
In case of irritation in the area, reduce the use to 2 times a week.
Note: Do not apply during pregnancy or breastfeeding, on irritated skin from the sun or onto wounds
Unfold the sheet mask of one use and apply onto clean skin.
Remove after 20-30 minutes, without washing off and then tap excess product with fingers, until absorbed.
Use it once a week, only at night.
Do not apply during pregnancy or breastfeeding, on irritated skin from the sun or onto wounds.
Aqua, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Polyglucuronic Acid, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Ethyl Oleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinal, Xanthophylls, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Pentylene Glycol, Algin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phoshpate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Swertia Chirata Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lecithin, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Carrageenan, Pentylene Glycol, Peg – 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Potassium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ultramarines, Chlorphenesin, Gellan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, 1,2 – Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Calcium Lactate, Bakuchiol, CI 77491, Parfum, Titanium Dioxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Palmitic Αcid, Trehalose, Betaine, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Taurine, Inositol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Retinol , Silica, Polyglyceryl – 10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl -10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Tocophero
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Betain, Glyceryl Glucoside, Carbomer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer,Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Retinol, Retinyl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Sclerotium Gum, Ferulic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Astaxanthin, Fullerenes, Pentylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, PVP, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Ubiquinone, Biotin
Shipping & Payment Methods
Α) Cash on Delivery
Payment of the purchase order is made by the User to the employee of the courier company upon delivery at the User’s address. The User shall pay the amount for the purchase order in cash. The fee for payment by cash on delivery is 1.50€ (VAT included). (Cash on Delivery is only available to the Greek market)
Β) Payment by credit and / or debit and / or prepaid card
The Company accepts credit, debit and / or prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards. To ensure total security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these shall be made through the secure system of Euronet, which is based on the international company for protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL). As soon as the User completes the purchase order, they shall be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Euronet. On this page, the User shall fill in all the required fields (card number, expiration date, CCV2 / CVC2, cardholder’s name). The User’s card details are processed exclusively for the completion of the transaction, i.e., full payment for the products purchased by the User from the site. The processing of personal data is governed by the Company’s Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
C) Bank Transfer
Payment of the purchase order could be made via bank transfer (Deposit) in one of the following banks, Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank:
Attention: All bank charges and commissions for deposit, transfer or remittance are borne by the customer. If the transfer is made within the same bank (e.g. Alpha Bank or Piraeus Bank) there is no commission. In order to serve you better, please give the bank your Order Number and Name as reason/deposit comments. Then please send the receipt or confirmation of deposit by e-mail to email@example.com. The execution of the orders takes place after the confirmation of the deposit in our account. The bank accounts for depositing money are:
|Piraeus Bank||BENEFICIARY: YOUTHLAB. S.A|
|Account Number:||50 550 891 940 30|
|ΙΒΑΝ:||GR28 0172 0550 0050 5508 9194 030|
|ALPHA BANK||BENEFICIARY: YOUTH LAB. ABEE|
|Account Number:||158 00 2330 00 0715|
Purchase orders are shipped exclusively by courier. When entering the purchase order, the User selects the postal address to which they wish the order to be sent, in the section “SHIPPING ADDRESS”.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent to the customer with the details of their order.
It is possible to ship orders outside of Greece.
Shipping Costs for Purchase Orders
For orders of a total price of thirty-nine (39) euro or more (in Greece), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of ninety (90) euro or more (in EU), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs.
For orders of a total price of one hundred twenty (120) euro or more (rest of the World), the User shall not be charged with any shipping costs
For orders of a total price of less than thirty-nine (39) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 3€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Greece.
For orders of a total price of less than ninety (90) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 14€ (VAT included) per order for shipping throughout Europe.
For orders of a total price of less than one hundred twenty (120) euro, the User shall be charged with shipping costs of 26€ (VAT included) per order for shipping for the rest of the World.
Once the purchase order is completed, an email shall be automatically sent with the details of the order.
Shipments abroad (outside of Greece) are made through:
DHL Courier Service
DHL is a fast courier service that is available in some countries and for certain order weights. Under normal circumstances DHL service delivers within 2-5 days.
Via International Mail as “registered parcels” in the name of the recipient.
The average delivery time (after shipping by us) for Balkan and European countries is 7-15 working days, while for the rest of the countries it is an average of 10-20 working days.
For further clarification or information please contact us:
Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: +30 216 900 0060 (Monday– Friday 10:00 – 17:00)